Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
Sapiens: Who will blog during his/her exam week? Well, I just did.Hooray~!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who will blog during his/her exam week? Well, I just did.Hooray~!

My most recent blog was like 8 months ago?(Wow!XD)
You might be wondering: "You've stop blogging for such a long time? Why blog now? 'Summore" in the exam week?"
Well, we don't need a reason to blog, do we? Everyone start blogging when they feel like doing so. And da...I'm feeling it right now.
That's not the only reason. The other reasons:
1. I hate typing, but love clicking. If clicking can be used for blogging, who knows, maybe I'll blog all day long.
2. The connection now is freaking lag here. It takes like 5 min to load a homepage with only a few words, a search bar, and 2 command button.(google homepage)Then, I ask myself. What can you do with such connection? Well, Blogging comes flying into my head.
3. Like the last blog, 75% of you do not understand my blog. You have no idea what I'm trying to tell you. Sometimes, I look at my own blog, I was like, 'Geez, Why would I type something like that? What I'm trying to share? 我要讲什么? 作默我会打酱geli的东西?' But then, I discover something, the cause of this. For most of you, you start a title of your blog then you focus on that title that keep your blog going. But for me I can't focus, I love to put lots and lots of unrelated stuff which causes my blog to ended up like shit.

Well. I think these answer all your questions.

It've been like 2 weeks since I last tasted the soup with the blend of traditional herbs mixed with some vege, mushroom, etc....and of course pork.(BahKutTeh)
But for me, it feels like ten years have passed. I never knew that I will miss my home town that much.
The life here is simple: wakeup, eat, pc, sleep.(If it is exam week then add study between eat n pc).
I wan to play basketball, I wan go sino with my frens, I wan to see my best fren puppy(coffee), I wan to go back Klang!!!!But I cant, not until the date 27 of Jan .
However the day will come eventually. Nvm I can wait.

Things That I must Do When I get back:
1. Pay a visit to Poh house, Make his puppy my 'Kai zai'
2. Watch movies with my friends, any movie will do.
3. Bkb of course.
4. Pia in sino if possible.

For those whos birthday is around the corner, if you are seeing this, well Happy Birthday~
Congratz to my friend Yu-Sam. He finally started his college life. What can I say? I'm just happy for you.
Not to mention, my best friend poh had Coffee came into thier family picture. I'm happy for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment